Fifty Reasons To Own a Greyhound
1. They are often misjudged
2. They are tolerant
3. They are gentle
4. They get along with other breeds
5. They are very clean
6. They are great with children
7. They have velvety soft fur
8. They are very social
9. They have great personalities
10. They have a long life expectancy
11. They love car rides
12. They love cuddles
13. They love to snuggle with each other
14. They can curl up into small spaces
15. They rarely bark!
16. They love to be petted
17. They love teddy bears
18. They love to play
19. They don't need much exercise
20. They are alert
21. They are intelligent
22. They love to run - fast!
23. They love to nap - a lot!
24. They don't mind sharing
25. They are VERY hard to tell off
26. They are always willing to help you finish a meal
27. They make great therapy dogs
28. They can be canine blood donors
29. They are fast learners
30. They are used to muzzles
31. They have a long pedigree
32. They are funny
33. They are very 'smiley'
34. They give great (big!) kisses
35. They lean on you
36. They encourage you to buy many sofas
37. They want to 'couch potato' with you
38. They are lovely and warm
39. They hug you back!
40. They miss you when you aren't around
41. They have lovely little front teeth
42. They have the bendiest noses
43. They make the best lap dogs!
44. They have big beautiful doleful eyes
45. They are yoga experts
46. They are great listeners
47. They ensure you never feel lonely
48. They are very patient
49. They can sing (known as 'rooing')
50. They are style icons!